Strengthen your risk media monitoring for secure business growth
Designed as a cost-effective, off-the-shelf solution, LexisNexis Entity Insight helps you proactively manage risk in your supplier and third party portfolio. Unlike negative news monitoring using a traditional search engine and alerts, LexisNexis Entity Insight leverages a wide range of market.
- Conduct on-going monitoring across a comprehensive, global media collection spanning news, industry and trade journals, legal and regulatory publications, business journals, sanctions and PEP lists, and more.
- Quickly identify issues that pose potential risks, ranging from natural disasters and product recalls to regulatory changes and non-compliance with anti-bribery and corruption (ABC), anti-money laundering (AML) or modern slavery laws and conventions.
- Make informed, preemptive decisions about the third parties your company relies on.LexisNexis Entity Insight delivers analytics and results visualization helps you gain a more complete view of your supply chain and third party network so you can anticipate and manage risk more effectively.
Keep up with evolving global risks
Regulators expect companies to implement a robust due diligence and on-going monitoring program to protect their interests. The challenge, of course, is that compliance is a moving target—especially when your company conducts business across the globe. According to a survey of board members and executives, 66 percent expect regulatory change and regulatory scrutiny to grow in the coming year.1 But regulatory risk represents just one type of risk your company faces.
Third-party risk monitoring with LexisNexis® Entity Insight can address your company's need for timely insights into key supply chain and third party risks, helping to safeguard your business against:
- Reputational risk- Stay alert to potential issues flagged in the media to avoid damage to your brand and corporate image.
- Regulatory risk- Address regulatory expectations by proactively monitoring supplier and third-party risks and demonstrate compliance with local and global standards.
- Financial risk- See beyond financial risk scores to help avoid supply chain disruption and the negative impact of compliance failures that could result in fines, settlements and remediation measures that limit future business opportunities.
- Strategic risk - Identify new supplier sources and reach new markets while maintaining a demonstrable, robust due diligence process that meets the expectations of strategic partners.